Followers

Sideshow Toys - Hot Toys True-Type 12 Inch Obama Figure

This image is wrong on so many levels. It's not that it's nude but the fact that it is a likeness of the President and he's posed in front of an American flag. It's downright disrespectful in my opinion. I don't know much about Sideshow and Hot Toys but I'm guessing it is not a country based in the US. Feel free to correct my assumption if I'm wrong.
I actually think it's a great looking doll. The thighs are removable which makes me laugh. Seems they've already removed several other parts. And what's up with the ankles? This doll would look great in a good suit or sports clothes.
Here are the specs as put forth by the manufacturer:
The True-Type Figure Body 12 inch Figure features:

* Newly sculpted head
* Newly developed body
* Two (2) neck styles
* Muscular arms and thighs with detachable thigh muscles
* Two (2) sets of bendable and interchangeable palms, including one (1) pair for holding gun and one (1) pair of relaxed palms
* Over 38 points of articulation
* Suitability for 1/6th scale fabric costume and accessories
* Figure display stand

Price at Angelic Dreamz is $49.99. Item is available for Pre-Order.


Are you going to order one?
______________________________

After I published the above I did a search for Obama doll. What a variety! There are actually a few that are more offensive than the Nekkid POTUS. (POTUS=President of the United States.)



0 comments:

Post a Comment