Followers

How Bieber Wants 2 Spend His Birthday

Justin Bieber truns 17 years today - March 1st - and in an interview with Entertainment Tonight reveals the immensely popular star, how he will spend his birthday.


- Hopefully, my grandparents will come over and I will be able to spend some time with them. My grandmother makes the best cheesecake, cherry cheescake. She did it when I turned 13th

Justin also tells us that he was mostly looking forward to taking it easy on his birthday, since he had been traveling recently to promote the film Justin Bieber: Never Say Never in Europe.

- I only have four days off, so I should relax, because I start my world tour March 4 - so I will just prepare myself mentally and just rest, he says.


xoxo, Erika
source: http://movieadvice.blogg.se/2011/march/sa-vill-justin-bieber-fira-17-arsdagen.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment