Followers

"A Prayer and a Hope": Tonner Scarlett photoshoot # 2







Just some last few shots before the city resumes its noise. Lent has ended after 4 days of silence, no traffic, and no people walking around.

Here is the Tonner Scarlett which I repainted again. I realized that I've been using diluted acrylic and not retouching it with a last layer of 1:1 acrylic to water. Read in www.squidoo.com a very helpful hint about diluting the acrylic. Funny that you get bits and pieces about repainting different sources. For the Tara Prayer Dress doll, I chose to have her lips lighter -- pinkish. After all Scarlett was seventeen when she wore this. The eyes here are the hardest --as always. 4 layers of colors from dark green, lime, white and black and (OH!!!) those tiny dots in the eyes to make them look like they capture light. I'm still learning. I yet have to perfect contouring and shading. I wish I lived in the US to access more Tonner dolls. Each one I secure costs almost P8,000 that's because the Philippine Peso is 48 to 1 dollar. Crazy I know. That's I try to save up for each and every one of them -- and just drool over the rest I can't. = ) C'est la Vie!!!

I'm yearning for those Twilight dolls, that Portieres doll is calling too; and not far behind is the "Don't Look Back" doll = ) But priorities, priorities. They have to wait. And I'll have to break back to earn extra for them. That explains why this blog just has repeated dresses and a few dolls.

Well, Happy Easter to those who stumble upon this blog. Have a little "prayer and hope" in your heart and soul always!

0 comments:

Post a Comment