Followers

Pixels for Saturday

Happy weekend!

For the first time in a very long time, I have the whole weekend off. I plan to spend it sewing bags and driving around aimlessly whilest looking for photo ops on every corner.
I have finally updated my flickr account so that my family can see what I've been up, here are some of my photos that I've just added... =)
Self Portrait

Los Angeles: My home

The Buddha on my dashboard

My name on an art piece

My boyfriend getting tattooed by his close friend

8 week old puppy..biggest I've ever seen!

Waterfall at the Arboretum

Los Angeles

Flower

Stop sign

Lemon Drop Martini

My sister at the train station
                                                                       

I wish you all a wonderful, relaxing, creative and fun filled weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment