Followers

Monday, Monday, Monday


I hope all you mamas had a wonderful Mothers Day!! I, unfortunately, had to work. But I did see my momma, and I see her ALL THE TIME, so it's wasn't a total loss.
So, I'm in the midst of a new job, a bad break up, apartment hunting, and another hair color. But I have been keeping my idle mind busy with projects and crafts. My mood can be better, but at least I'm not on the edge of a bridge. ;)

I'm on the hunt for mannequins, both full body and heads, so I logged on over at etsy and found these beautiful vintage heads!!! I would LOVE to have each one on display at my new (coming soon) apartment! *sigh*


*LOVES*



I also have a bit of an obsession with vintage wired mannequins....a have a few in my room:


and even one on my forearm:

<3

I must get to work now, I have four projects due by the end of the day....

Have a wonderful Monday!
xoxoxo



0 comments:

Post a Comment