Followers

A New Old Doll Arrives - Dark Desire Madra

I recently shared about my experiences in Nashville at the Golden Age of Couture event. One evening I helped debox about 80 Madra dolls, many of which I had never seen. When I opened Dark Desire's box, I decided that she was the most beautiful Madra I had ever seen. Not only is her face beautifully screened, her fashion is sophisticated and elegant.
I had to have her. She arrived this afternoon and was immediately released from her box.



The lightweight wool or wool blend suit is lined in chartreuse. Her gloves are the same green. The hat/hood slips over her head. Her muff is also lined in green. She has the most amazing eyes. I am so happy to finally find a Madra to love. I have sold every single Madra I've ever had. This one is staying. She will get a more articulated Integrity body.
Although this doll is several years old, her hair is in perfect condition. What a beauty!

Dark Desire was produced by Ashton Drake in 2002.

0 comments:

Post a Comment