Followers

Mel Odom's Connection to Hayworth

In response to an email in which I asked Mel what his relationship is with Michel Hayworth he wrote:

Dear Terri,
I've known Michel over the years from telephone calls asking for technical advice regarding doll making.  I guess you could say I was an advisor/ friend.  We met once at a doll convention for 10 minutes.  When he sent me his doll I congratulated him on his accomplishment and posted a congratulations on my FaceBook page.  He said sales were slow and I suggested he send one to you for review.  That's pretty much it.  I know nothing about his business, just that I think Flavia charming.  I hope this helps.
mel
 _____________


While we're on the subject of Mel, I snatched this gorgeous portrait of him from his Facebook album. I think this is one of the best pictures of him I've ever seen. 
Mel has some wonderful images of his work on his Facebook page and you ought to have a look. Click on the picture and it will take you there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment