Followers

New Things

Even though I have only blogged about one of the many, many things I bought at the last Gene convention, I have decided to write about the last batch of goodies that have made their way up to Whidbey Island.

A couple of months ago Integrity Toys had a Gene sale, I couldn't resist indulging in some more dolls and outfits, the prices were incredible, and they were selling Tawny.



Isn't she gorgeous? I need to figure out how to photograph the darker skin better.



Like many of my Gene dolls, she wasn't on my list as a "Must Have" until I saw Jurrie's website. When I finally decided I needed her, she was sold out, and selling on eBay for a high price. I was thrilled to buy her for a great price.





I also bought "Pearls and Pink" Ivy. She is a beauty too.






I initially passed up "Pool Pose" Madra during the 2008 Gene convention. Her sale price was too good to pass up. She is beautiful, and the perfect hat doll. I don't have pictures of her in her original outfit, because when Tonner's "Captivatingly Coy" arrived, Madra demanded to be the first one to wear it. She is still wearing it.



I have succumbed to the urge to buy more of the "Anne Harper" line by Tonner. I love the vintage styles.







"Bright Days" is lovely.








Sambuca will fit in perfectly with the black cocktailers I am planning on making very soon.





I am very happy with my new loot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment