Followers

Even More Black Cocktailers

Here are the rest of the 24 black cocktailers I made.

If this dress looks a little familiar it is because it was inspired by this gorgeous DeaAnna Denton dress.

Image Property of Tonner Doll Company


When I cut of the bottom of the pleated skirt that I used to make the "Rear Window" dress, I knew I had to make Gene a copy of DeeAnna's dress. Of course it's not exact, but Gene loves her version of DeeAnna's dress.





I cut the scalloped part off of some lace trim and sewed it to the bodice neckline.




"Twilight Girl" is wearing a dress made with the same lace bodice and a full circle chiffon skirt.







Here is the same bodice with a lace skirt. I think the shorter skirt gives it more of a late 50's early 60's look.

I wish I had used red flowers instead of pink ones.




0 comments:

Post a Comment